So, my school friend,
tagged me with ten questions. I don't usually do these, but since she asked so nicely...
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to chose ten people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and tell them you tagged them.
5. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag ten people.
And now the questions:
1. Who is your favorite fictional character? (only one, please)
My favorite fictional character would be Atticus Finch, from To Kill a Mockingbird. He is as close to a perfect human being as you can get.
2. Are you working on any major projects right now, whether for yourself or for your job/school?
Since I haven't found any gainful employment this summer, I'm at home. I am working on a bunch of artwork, commissions, and other things to sell at the county fair, I hope.
3. Do you prefer digital or traditional art?
I much prefer traditional art, all the way. I love drawing on paper. While I am proficient in digital art, and I worked exclusively on a tablet for about three years in the early '00's, I came back to drawing on paper when I met with friends at SDCC. The social aspect was intoxicating. So, about that time, I added a scanner to my arsenal.
4. What was an event you attended and greatly enjoyed?
The aforementioned San Diego Comicon was one of the best experiences of my life. Since exhibiting at several other smaller cons, the experience just gets better and better. It's almost as good as church functions.
5. Have you ever gone on any exciting trips, or are going to soon?
In '92, I spent a month in Hong Kong, with a week in China. That was fun.
6. What is your favorite color?
Blue. No red. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
7. What was the biggest disappointment you ever had?
I'm really hardly ever substantially disappointed. I think things happen for a reason, and I adapt to my situation.
8. Do you have very specific art materials or preferences and feel annoyed when someone borrows your supplies?
I have my favorites. My brushpen, and my charcoals are always fun. But I don't mind when people borrow my stuff. I actually give some stuff away so other folks can try it out.
9. Typically, how long are you online each day?
Lots and lots. When it goes out, I suffer, especially when I don't have any books.
10. What is your favorite art movement? (cubism, neo-classicism, etc.)
My favorite, by far, is renaissance paintings. Modern art leaves me cold. I also like the classical realist movement, which is the heir-apparent to french academic painting. I'm very much a realist.
So, I hope you enjoyed. I'll do everyone a favor, and not tag anyone, the buck stops here. Sorry for being a spoilsport.